Note: Donating ALL class fees to SF-Marin County Food Bank to support meals for kids
Let's have some virtual Bollywood dancing fun. We'll start with a warm up and then get down to learning a fun routine.
- Timing: 1 Hour, Weekdays - any evening; Weekends - whenever
- Who: Anyone! Any age, any ability.
- Max Number of Students Per Class: 8
- Price: I feel incredibly fortunate that I don't need support during this time. That being said, I will donate all class fees to SF Marin County Food Bank to give kids who are dependent on school lunches a meal while school is closed. You have my word!
- I've been classically trained in an Indian style dance known as Kathak, been on a competitive Bollywood dance team, was previously a Zumba instructor and have been teaching Bollywood dance for as long as I can remember!